Monday, April 4, 2011

cactus gorillas

Decent loss this week. Six pounds.  Brings the total to 25 in three weeks.  Five pounds off my goal of thirty.  Oh well.  I need to hit double digits this week. So obviously I'm gonna have to step it up.   So That's what I'll be doing this week. Just wish the weather would stop being crazier than Charlie Sheen.  90 on Sunday and like 40 on monday? Seriously?
   Anyway...I can feel changes happening in my body, all for the better.  I can walk more than two steps without breathing heavy.  I can even run a round a little bit.  Colton and I played 2 on 2 ball with some kids up at swic, and I actually ran the pick and roll! Alot! It was nuts, actually moving.  I'm pretty much the fastest thing around.  I make Chris Johnson look like a bitch.  About three more weeks and I'll be good enough to play for those choke-artist Jayhawks (Thanks for ruining my bracket...Rock Chalk!) I'm a competetive guy who hates exercise, so basketball has been a fun way to make sure I get enough movement in a day.  So big thanks to Colton, Cameron, and paul; who pretty much play ball with me everyday.  Thanks to Retzer and Siegfried... I actually hate playing Cory, becasue that jolly green bastard pretty much dwarfs me. again, thank you all for letting me show you bitches how to play ball.
  Regarding the title of this post: I was thinking of a gorilla fuzed with cactus DNA.  Making it a cactus Gorilla...the most dangerous thing on the planet.  I don't do drugs.

Thanks for reading, I know it's hard sounding out letters and putting them together to form words. 

1 comment:

  1. Alex, Uncle Kirk is proud of your accomplishments and I also like that your sense of humor is much better than your dad's! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete