Monday, April 18, 2011

With your powers combined, I am Captain Planet

Hey there hi there hello there....
I didnt post last week because I was pissed at myself.  I only lost 2 pounds last week.  This week I lost seven, making my total 34. Not bad, but I should be doing better.  Oh, well.

I gotta say, I'm starting to feel soooo much better now that im doing healthy stuff.  And yesterday, i tied my shoe while wearing it.  That used to be a harder than finding a good ethiopian restraunt. (Ever had Ethiopian food? No? Neither have they...) But little things like that just make me feel much better about myself.  I walk to and from work everyday now, and I'm still playing ball pretty much every single night. And we're always looking for more people to play, so anyone interested should come on out.  Unless you're really good, then you can go f*ck yourself.
  Anyway....So I still eat every day up at The Office thanks to Missy, Trevor, and everyone else up there.  I get to munch out on some awesome food and stay healthy.  So that's pretty freakin' sweet. I've been trying to convince Missy to let me drink for free too, but she's not havin it.  I've also tried to convince her to have a wet tee shirt contest too, but she said no.  I don't know why.  I would win hands-down.  I've been rockin these sweet bewbs and i wanna win something with them before they're gone...
That's all I got for now.  Again thanks everyone for all the support.  It's been awesome and I'm not even close to done yet.

PS
Merry Birthmas James Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment