Monday, March 28, 2011

In Soviet Russia, Blog write you!

Five pounds this week.  Which is a bullshit number and I can do sooooooo much better.  Although, it might be a miracle that I lost anything. Kenhedy came home for spring break and we basically drank enough alcohol to kill a pod of killer whales. But now that spring break is done I'm gonna kick this ass into gear.  Playing ball tonight since it's nice out.  Hopefully this weather will make up its damn mind. 
   Inspite of wrecking my body and brain all week with booze, I managed to stay good on my eating habits.  I was forced into cake and sherbey ice cream at my little cousin Gracie's birthmas bash Sunday. (Merry Birthmas Gracie!) Other than that I've done a good job fighting my biggest enemy (aside from Tom Bosely's ghost) : delicious food.  Speaking of food, It wouldn't be right not mentioning the wonderful folks at The Office.  The food has been awesome everyday.  I swear, Trevor's culinary magic makes David Blaine look like a pussy.
      Anywho; I'm done with this five pounds bullshit.  I'm hitting double digits again this week. So this time next week, I'm gonna be about 12 pounds lighter and one step closer to total sexiness. That's all I got for now.  And remember what Thomas Jefferson always said, "French kissing your neighbor's camel is never a good decision."

1 comment:

  1. Although I know you would like it to be higher, five pounds is still a great number! You could definitely inspire alot of people who have given up and don't think weight loss is possible for them. Good luck towards meeting your next goal.

    ReplyDelete