Monday, March 21, 2011

100 free booger suckers

Hello
     Blog numero dos. 
So I had a weigh-in on Sunday. I lost fourteen pounds; pretty good starting week. I didn't do anything special, just walked, drank water, and watched what I ate. Again, I can't thank Missy and Trevor at The Office enough.  I swear, Trevor is a culinary Jesus.  He turns brusselsprouts into something edible, which in itself is a miracle.  They've made me delicious meals every day and it's really helped. Having something healthy that actually tastes good  makes things easier as the day goes on. So again, thank you.
    I gotta say, even though it's only been a week, I feel better. It's easier to walk to work than it was a week ago. I can move around when we play basketball.  I can't dunk yet, but I'm reeeeally close. I can almost touch the bottom of the net when I jump.
    Got pretty hammered on St. Patrick's Day, had a pretty good time.  I stuck with mostly bacardi and diet coke which has no calories...but i had to have some beer to feel a little hairy. So yeah, I was stupid hungover and only went on one walk Friday.  I also attempted to play ball, but I'm pretty sure a dead cat would've moved better than me.
That's all I got for now.  With the weather being as nice as it is, I am going to be outside as much as possible.  If you see what appears to be a sick water buffalo struggling along, don't try to shoot it. It's just me attempting to exercise...

4 comments:

  1. Great job Big Al. I'm proud of you. And I'm glad you are blogging, because I really missed reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Shirley and Uncle Kirk and Bryan are all very proud of you! We can't wait to play b-ball at the park with you when we come down in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job cuz!! Im proud of you...Ive been doing good too!! Keep up the good work...I love you so much and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete